Screen Free Week
Students and families from Spring Hills School are turning off their screens this week in honor of Screen Free Week. That means no screens from April 30th through May 6th. Would you be up for the challenge?
Here are some great tips for things to do when the screens are all turned off from "The Grass Stain Guru" Blog:
1. Have a cookout!
2. Have game night.
3. Go for a nice long walk after dinner.
4. Take a trip to the library. (My favorite suggestion!)
5. Visit a local nature center.
6. Take a day trip! Go hiking, biking or visit a nearby museum.
7. Start a backyard garden or container garden.