Read About Sea Creatures
In honor of the Winter Reading Program, "Read With Me Under the Sea", I have put together of Library books all about Sea Creatures. These are non-fiction, true to life books that may be available right now! Enjoy!
- J 513.211 PAL Underwater Counting: Even Numbers
- Jerry Pallotta
Text and illustrations use different sea animals to practice counting by even numbers.
- J 551.46 TAG How Many Fish in the Sea?: A Book About Oceans
A brief description of oceans, including waves and currents, animals, plants, and the ocean floor.
- J 591.68 ALL Endangered Ocean Animals
- Marie Allgor
An introduction to the ocean biome and the animals that inhabit it. Individual endangered ocean animals are described including sea turtles, sea lions and dolphins.
- J 591.77 JOH Journey into the Deep: Discovering New Ocean Creatures
-Rebecca L. Johnson
Presents new animals discovered during a ten year project of documenting sea life, jellyfish, octopuses, squids, sea worms, and crab.
- J 591.77 KRA Ocean Hide and Seek
-Jennifer Evans Kramer
The ocean and the exotic animals in the depths have learned to adapt to their surroundings to survive.
- J 591.779 JEN Down, Down, Down: A Journey to the Bottom of the Sea
- Steve Jenkins
Provides a top-to-bottom look at the ocean, from birds and waves to thermal vents and ooze.
- Or, pick your own book about sea creatures! There are many to choose from!