Happiness Happens Month
- Toast in Happiness Happens Month on August 1st with pink lemonade! Why pink lemonade? Because Happy People know how to turn lemons into lemonade.
- Use the hashtag #HappinessHappens when posting anything happy on FB, Twitter, Instagram or SnapChat.
- Pass out SILVER kisses because not-so-secretly happy people have a way to find the silver lining in the darkest of clouds.
- Make a Happy Treasure Chest. Get a box and make it look uniquely happy. Fill it with things that bring a smile to your face, like photos, cards, ticket stubs, jokes, music, small toys, anything that makes you smile.
- Draw a picture to make someone else happy. Moms, dads, grandparents, aunts and uncles love to get drawings from their favorite little people.
- Come to the library to check out your favorite book, movie, or video game. Play on our computers, do a puzzle or play a board game.
- Call your friend and take a bike ride to the park.
- Have a small party with your friends in the backyard. Turn on the sprinkler or have a water balloon fight.
- Make cookies. Cookies always make people happy!
- Check out a Museum Pass from the library and go on an adventure with family and friends!